Am I the only one who was not the slightest impressed with “Bird Box” 🙄 Like it wasn’t horrible but it was not worth the hype. I give it a 7. ?

• Overrated
    Vote A
  • Great Movie
    Vote B
  • LAME
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• a 7? I give that shitty thing a 4 at best. It was lame, overrated and the story was shitty

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone hyped me up to go see it and when I did I couldn’t believe that I wasted multiple hours with that piece of trash. Bollywood could’ve done it better and the movie deserves nothing more then a 2/10 😂

What did you like that it was a 7? Was it the outro?

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m crackin uP. No it was the fact that a black person stayed alive longer than expected and that I actually like Sandra. That’s all lol.

• Netflix tries to push it down my throat and I just disliked it without watching it...

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol the crazy part is that it was on Netflix way b4 the memes and everybody’s hypeness. I don't know what 1 person drew it out of proportion but now. .

• I haven't watched it yet.
    But it's got Sandra Bullock in it and she's hot.
    So I'm very tempted to watch it.
    But yet, I don't have the time to spare.
    Gosh.
    First world problems.

0|0
    1|0
  • i told you fools and you watched it anyway! i thought this was an advice site.

0|0
    1|0
    • I don't know who “you fools” are and y u thought they would listen to u as if you’re somebody important is mind boggling but ok & this site isn’t just for “advice” per say but good luck with that.

• you aren't first birdbox post. feel special.

• Why would I care to b the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Lol. Get a life. thanks.

• I loved it... but that's probably because I wanna have Sandy Bullock's children XD

1|1
    1|0
  • I saw like the first 10 or 15 minutes and then turned it off.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It’s seemed awesome and I couldn’t wait to watch...
    at first was boring... then suddenly became interesting! And like 😯!
    Caught my attention... then after a bit I was just watching it to finish it cause like I had already started watching it... and was hoping for the end to make me feel like it was actually as amazing as it promised to be from the trailer... and nope...

Was okay...

Not shitty
    But not amazing or something else.

0|0
    1|0
  • I liked it. It was a good action movie. I don´t really see the horror or scary aspect through and I did not answer much

0|1
    1|0
  • Disappointed, I was expecting something more.

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn’t know what to expect. I just wanted to see what the hype was about. I kinda already figured it wasn’t gonna live up to its name because it was on Netflix long before everyone made it a big deal and even then I kept it moving 😩

• The storyline just... Really lame. They did not explain where those unseen things come from and why did it come. And I hate the ending. Like soooo... Are they just gonna stuck inside forever? The rest of the world die? As much as I dont like zombie movie, I rather watch those lol! And you're too generous with your rating, I give it 3/10. Haha!!

• Exactly. It was like somebody threw that movie together & boom. Not to mention the unseen thing (s) had voices and good make themselves sound like people you knew. I was mad confused beginning to end ok lol. . It barely had any variety in the scenes. Just a mess.
      & Everybody keeps saying that about the rating lol. I actually like Sandra. I also liked the fact that the black guy stayed alive longer than average but lol totally agree it deserved a smooth 3.

• i was expecting at least some sort of "creature"... -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even watch it, so I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was one of the last to watch it too. Don’t! Waste of 2hrs you’ll never get back lol

• It was a good movie but that's it

0|0
    1|0
    • It was HORRIBLE & a total waste of 2 hrs I will never get back. I only gave it a 7 because the black guy stayed alive longer than normal. Other than that 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

• Show All
    • You should learn how to write.

• If only I spelt at least one word wrong then that would make since for u to say but since I didn’t weirdo. . It’s null and void 💁🏽‍♀️

• It was way too overrated.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's another overrated movie.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes