Should R. Kelly go to jail? Do you think he is guilty?

It is a rising controversial topic, so I’m curios where people stand on the subject and their reasoning for their opinion. The poll options below are opinions that I have heard so far on the matter, but if you have one that isn’t down there, please comment it. Should R. Kelly go to jail? Do you think he is guilty?
  • Yes, of course he’s guilty. He is a pedophile and should be arrested.
  • No, he is being falsely accused and should be left alone.
  • I don’t really know much about the subject
    Vote C
  • Even if he is guilty, they should leave him alone.
    Vote D
I’m seeing so many comments. Thank you all for contributing. I asked this question to bring the different opinions people have on these allegations to light. I have to believe that’s the people who are saying that he should not be charged are simply ill-informed or don’t want to be informed of all he has done. For the people who want to know more about this, watch the documentary, Surviving R. Kelly. Grown men sleeping with teenagers, promising to advance their careers is an abuse of power.
Grown men sleeping with young teenagers promising money, is abuse of power. Grown men, hiding behind fame, are cowards who should not be increasing in fame while the lives of teenagers are destroyed.

724

Most Helpful Guys

• Kelly should have been in jail 20 years ago. I hope he gets what due him. And in prison, he will not fare well.

• i think the parents ought to for child endangerment. what kinda parent doesn't protect their kid especially when they know this man has been accused of that shit. and all the other people who knew about him and aaliyah and didn't do shit about it, those enablers should go to jail too

Most Helpful Girls

• He married a 15 year old aaliyah. There is definetly something wrong with him but I haven't watched the documentary yet

• R. Kelly has been sexually assaulting women for over 20 years. Its time for him to go to jail. I could never understand why he has never been sentenced for these horrible crimes