Should R. Kelly go to jail? Do you think he is guilty?

designer1
It is a rising controversial topic, so I’m curios where people stand on the subject and their reasoning for their opinion. The poll options below are opinions that I have heard so far on the matter, but if you have one that isn’t down there, please comment it.
Yes, of course he’s guilty. He is a pedophile and should be arrested.
No, he is being falsely accused and should be left alone.
I don’t really know much about the subject
Vote C
Even if he is guilty, they should leave him alone.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 y
I’m seeing so many comments. Thank you all for contributing. I asked this question to bring the different opinions people have on these allegations to light. I have to believe that’s the people who are saying that he should not be charged are simply ill-informed or don’t want to be informed of all he has done. For the people who want to know more about this, watch the documentary, Surviving R. Kelly. Grown men sleeping with teenagers, promising to advance their careers is an abuse of power.
1 y
Grown men sleeping with young teenagers promising money, is abuse of power. Grown men, hiding behind fame, are cowards who should not be increasing in fame while the lives of teenagers are destroyed.
24
7