Trump. Why did the Coffee shop Ocasio Cortez used to work in have to close?

• Racism
  • The economy
  • Because Trump said mean words
    Vote C
  • All of the above
    Vote D
  • The rise in the minimum wage to $15
    Vote E

32

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't afford to pay your employees then you must not be a very good business owner.

• The rent is the problem not the wages. And I'd like to add that this minimum wave myth has gone out of hand and I'm tired of hearing it. I don't even believe in a minimum wage... But the idea that your employees having more money somehow hurts the economy is precious. More money in your account, more money to spend. I'm pretty sure coffee isn't going to stop being sold. Its your duty as a business owner to be able to compensate those who work for you fairly.

Fight thr increased rent an lease rates. Not wages. They havd to keep up with inflation and that's way worse for the economy than wages. Though I propose that only businesses with more than 800 employees be affected by minimum wage laws

Most Helpful Girl