Trump. Why did the Coffee shop Ocasio Cortez used to work in have to close?

• Racism
    Vote A
  • The economy
    Vote B
  • Because Trump said mean words
    Vote C
  • All of the above
    Vote D
  • The rise in the minimum wage to $15
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't afford to pay your employees then you must not be a very good business owner.

0|1
    0|0
    • The rent is the problem not the wages. And I'd like to add that this minimum wave myth has gone out of hand and I'm tired of hearing it. I don't even believe in a minimum wage... But the idea that your employees having more money somehow hurts the economy is precious. More money in your account, more money to spend. I'm pretty sure coffee isn't going to stop being sold. Its your duty as a business owner to be able to compensate those who work for you fairly.

Fight thr increased rent an lease rates. Not wages. They havd to keep up with inflation and that's way worse for the economy than wages. Though I propose that only businesses with more than 800 employees be affected by minimum wage laws

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I think New York can handle $15 an hour min rate, but not other states

0|1
    0|0
    • I think high rent would be the major factor for businesses closing in New York.

• 7d

I think all the New England states could handle $15 basic rate, California could. Now Texas couldn't and I know Indiana and Kentucky Couldn't

What Girls Said 2

• I guess her parents did not spank her when she was younger

1|0
    0|1
  • The rise in the minimum wage was going to have to be paid for somehow and naturally that has to be passed onto the customer with higher prices but after 8 years of Obama few people can afford higher prices and avoid coffee shops and restaurants. So jobs in the service industry have been lost.

1|1
    0|2

Recommended myTakes