Do you think this transwomen should pay back Gamestop?

• YES
  • NO

522

Most Helpful Guys

• I think she is pathetic lol
    You can't get mad at someone calling you sir when you clearly look like one, just because you identify as something else. Also, saying that "I'll show you a sir" only further confirms you're a fucking man, so there isn't a reason to be getting mad if you just admitted you're a man. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing here.

• Sadly if you dont look like a girl your probaly just gonna be treated like a guy by most people in public its just a thing that happens and it probaly hurts for some but you can't expect a random stranger to be informed about trans people. Reacting like this is just dumb and makes me doubt if they are even trans to begin with from the lack of effort she put in.

• Definitely.

I don't even get why he acted so surprised that he was misgendered.

He doesn't look like a woman or act like one. Everything from his appearance to his behaviour is stereotypically male yet somehow gender identity us supposed to trump all that. Kinda ruins the value of gender as a classification in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not appropriate on either part.
    She should not be utterly irrate. Kicking things, generally being far too loud, terrible behaviour for an adult. If anything knocked over was indeed damaged, she should be paying for it.
    And the store employee needs to actually be professional in his work position. He deliberately said 'Sir' just to fuck with this customer. Not appropriate at all. Should at least receive a talking to from his boss.

• Wait how do we know he did it to purposely upset her?

• @nathanp97
      That's a very poor excuse.

• She started yelling because he kept calling her ‘sir’. He knew before she started yelling that she asked him to call her ma’am