Do you think this transwomen should pay back Gamestop?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think she is pathetic lol
    You can't get mad at someone calling you sir when you clearly look like one, just because you identify as something else. Also, saying that "I'll show you a sir" only further confirms you're a fucking man, so there isn't a reason to be getting mad if you just admitted you're a man. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing here.

2|1
    0|0
    • Sadly if you dont look like a girl your probaly just gonna be treated like a guy by most people in public its just a thing that happens and it probaly hurts for some but you can't expect a random stranger to be informed about trans people. Reacting like this is just dumb and makes me doubt if they are even trans to begin with from the lack of effort she put in.

• Definitely.

I don't even get why he acted so surprised that he was misgendered.

He doesn't look like a woman or act like one. Everything from his appearance to his behaviour is stereotypically male yet somehow gender identity us supposed to trump all that. Kinda ruins the value of gender as a classification in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not appropriate on either part.
    She should not be utterly irrate. Kicking things, generally being far too loud, terrible behaviour for an adult. If anything knocked over was indeed damaged, she should be paying for it.
    And the store employee needs to actually be professional in his work position. He deliberately said 'Sir' just to fuck with this customer. Not appropriate at all. Should at least receive a talking to from his boss.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait how do we know he did it to purposely upset her?

• Show All
    • @nathanp97
      That's a very poor excuse.

• She started yelling because he kept calling her ‘sir’. He knew before she started yelling that she asked him to call her ma’am

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Do you think this transwomen should pay back Gamestop?

1|2
    0|0
  • Whenever I hear trans and Gamestop in the same sentence all I can think of is Chris Chan macing that guy Do you think this transwomen should pay back Gamestop?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it talks like a man
    Walks like a man
    Acts like a man
    It's a MAN

WOW! These people are extremely aggressive and mentally unstable.

I voted YES

0|0
    0|0
  • You beak it you buy it... Wearing a pink t-shirt doesn't change that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she broke stuff, in a polite society she wouldn't have even does this in the first place, but we aren't in a polite society so she has to pay for her actions - seems fair to me

0|0
    0|0
  • They should pay for any damage. No need to react that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Ma'am should pay it back and I hope they didn't fire the employee or anything based on the complaint, but I haven't heard any updates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude's got some problems. He should pay the shop back for the damage. Dude looks more like a transvestite than a transsexual.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Criminal damage is still criminal damage, regardless of what you've had cut off.

0|0
    0|0
  • That transwoman should seek some medical help. He's clearly in a confused state of mind.

0|0
    1|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very ladylike 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • still need more surgery to be convincing and pass for a lady, dude musta thought that was a crossdresser instead

0|0
    0|0
  • Very little about this person says "Maam."

If you can't pass the gender performance check then you're going to struggle as a trans. A handbag and some makeup is not enough to be convincing. I would assume such a person should be used to hearing it at this point. But that may be why they snapped: because people keep misgendering, but whatever, that's what you signed up for when you transitioned. It's a matter of living with bad choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • This worlds going to hell

1|0
    0|0
  • I once had a 'woman' explode on me in a retail setting because I said the word 'so' and she was looking for drama that day and accused me of calling her sir. That was a good laugh

2|0
    0|0
  • Whatever their person is, they should but I know they aren’t going to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that big freaky bastard needs his ass kicked and that purse stuck up his ass.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I can understand why she's upset. But the reaction was definitely extreme. Kicking the merchandise was not necessary.
    It's hard though because if she's going through hormone therapy it could explain why she had such an intense emotional response.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just proves how mentally ill these transgenders are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Videos like this make me so glad i don't belong to the LGBTQ+ community. people WILL misgender you; you can't throw tantrums left and right, that's so embarrassing and probably why most people don't even support your "movement"...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the way ‘she’ reacted was fucking stupid, not gonna get far in life with that attitude

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes