Should President Trump declare a National Emergency on the border wall?

• Yes he should for against drugs, gangs and human trafficking.
  • No he should not since the Democrats can use it on climate change or their pet projects.
  • Yes he should so 850000 people can get their paychecks.
    Vote C
  • Who cares.. on this opition plesse say why.
    Vote D

1232

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of scum bag idiot doesn't want a physical barrier when a lack of physical barrier is enabling tens of thousands of people to victim to Drug Crime, Rape, Murder, Human trafficking slavery etc..

Not to mention the social cost on the poorest people having their wages driven down and suppressed and overwhelming the social services they need..

• 6d

Stopped taking you seriously after "scum bag idiot"

Try giving an intelligent response without attacking people next time~

• 5d

@hhues well then, good thing I did it for a entirely appropriate reason.

• 5d

Sure you did.