Has Anyone Even Noticed That The Government Is Shut Down? Has It Made Any Difference At All In Your Life?

MementoMori_
I'm trying to figure out how EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND workers, whose salaries are paid for by the taxpayers, could be getting a free paid vacation that we are paying for and I can't even notice any difference.

Can you imagine what it costs to pay 800,000 government workers? Tens if not hundreds of billions of dollars a year. What are we getting for that money? Can't figure it out.

You could pay for the entire wall with one day's pay for 800,000 government employees.

When do the taxpayers who are breaking their backs to pay for all of this get THEIR free paid vacation? More important WHEN DO WE GET THE WALL THAT WE VOTED FOR?
1
3