President Trump buys Dinner for the Clemson Tigers Football Team. Meanwhile, we are 24 days into the shutdown and federal workers are struggling?

President Trump buys Dinner for the Clemson Tigers Football Team. Meanwhile, we are 24 days into the shutdown and federal workers are struggling?

Thousands of furloughed workers and those working for free are having to go to food pantries while the Clemson Tigers are eating like Kings in the White House in a dinner paid for by President Trump.
Updates:
1 y
My only question is how the hell did he get all those sauces? Anytime I ask for extra sauce at McDonalds I get charged 25 cents and an eyeroll
Add Opinion