What’s your opinion on that new “toxic masculinity” Gillette commercial?

ADFSDF1996
I personally think it’s ridiculous, biased and it looks a lot like an appeal to popularity. The whole ad is basically depicting men as violent, sexist, emotionless and sleazy. And also giving the wrong message that those traits are exclusive to masculinity when those traits can actually be exhibited by both sexes.
Look at those dislikes and I’m almost certain those dislikes will keep increasing.
The fringe elements of the mainstream media never learn that you can’t force a set of extremist ideas and concepts onto the masses without backlash. Because more and more people are getting sick of being told what to believe, support, like, dislike. Many people want to think for themselves and not be sheep.

oh, here’s the ad.
It’s abhorrent, what were they thinking?
It’s bad, it’s pretty embarrassing on their part.
I have no opinion, I’m neutral towards the ad
Vote C
I liked it, I interpreted differently than most
Vote D
It was amazing! I was ecstatic about it!
Vote E
Other opinion on the ad.
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 y
There are even rumors that dislikes are being removed from the video by either the channel or YouTube.
7
25