Should women continue to be taught worst case scenarios or should men be taught to respect them?

Randomawkwardness
I mean, this isn't just a feminist thing. There's ads for pepper spray, classes on basic self defense made for these situations, little posts about key points to hit when being attacked and new things out every day. And this isn't just a guy against girl issue, it's an everyone issue. Men aren't taught to respect women as much as we are to them. "Oh, if he's mean to you then he likes you!", I was told this and he turned out to beat his girlfriend in MIDDLE SCHOOL. You would think maybe people would try to address the issue here instead of finding ways to ease the pain.
1 y
Haha all you men telling me to go kill myself and that I have no idea what I'm talking about is the problem. Even if I was wrong, I'm 16. You're telling a teenager to kill themselves because of the conclusion she's formed about something based on her pase experiences and others. Were you guys ever catcalled walking down the street at only 10? Do you guys have to be in by 5 because there's so many rapes in your town it isn't safe for a girl to be out the second it gets dark? Yeah, I think not.
18
2