How will you plan to survive if an EMP attack occurs?

Stingray444
Apparently (even tho I have not read very much about it yet), terrorists are/Could be working on an EMP attack which would basically long story short, could deactivate anything associated with electricity.

From the news source: ... not pose much danger to those below, but the EMP would damage or destroy phones, power grids, communications networks, computers, laptops, smart cards, vehicle electronics, fuel pumps, medical equipment, industrial robots, and just about anything else that has a microchip or even a slightly advanced electrical circuit.

What would you guys do to survive or to have fun since no phones or games are left? (at least for the time being) Would you hurt or fish or rely on someone you trust? Or how would you plan to get food in your opinion if all of the refrigerators, ovens, etc. are fried? What would you do for fun? Would you be nervous/scared at all for your safety? What would you do in general?

I'm not quite sure but I thought I heard somewhere that it could take up to 6 months to a year (maybe longer) to restore power and United States would be affected from what I heard

What are your thoughts on this?
2
3