What do you think of these news about this rapper and the murder he committed?

Anonymous
I mean im not saying is not sad because a murder always took place, but the irony of all is that this rapper song lyrics described exactly what he did to his friends or planned to do to them. And read the name of the music label this guy belonged to. Really?

Music label executive: "If you want to belong to this label you have to proof you are worth it.
Rapper: Dont worry I will proof I be worth to record music ion your music label, just give me some time. and then , the guy killed his 2 friends from his musical group and wrote the song lyrics.
Rapper. There you go, Here is your proof. LOL LOL!!! ( I jsut made this up and put just an example)

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/south-florida-rapper-ynw-melly-penned-hit-song-092504173--abc-news-topstories.html?bcmt=1&messageId=b72acef3-cd4c-48ef-ba88-c8f5d14e219a&replyId=027492fc-b320-4bd2-8c00-e7f193e62f42&guccounter=1

That was a Hit song? Is this really the music kids are listening nowadays? Songs about killing people, or sex , etc etc That is scary, and very concerning.
1 y
sorry
2
0