You can buy gun but you can't drink alcohol under 21yo, isn't that stupid?

gym4ever
No offense but i think America is retarded. You can buy gun under age 21 but you can't drink alcohol under age 21? This doesn't make any sense.
And tbh when i hear "shooting" happend i really dont care since you support that law. You can get gun so easily , no shit shootings gonna happen lol

What do you think should they change law?
1 y
I know alcohol is bad for body etc... But on end its my decision and im going to hurt my self with that. But you are alright with dumb and sick people getting guns and killing each other? I guess you will only understand when you see shootings with your eyes.
1 y
In Europe there is no legal age to drink alcohol, anyone from age 13-14 can buy alcohol and still there is probably same amout of people that die in car accidents. Because ITS COMMON SENSE THAT IF YOU DRINK YOU DONT DRIVE. But i guess its better to buy rifle at age 16 and kill 100 people then drink alcohol and destroy ur brain (even if that is not possible). Chance that people will drink&drive is low. So being able to buy gun/rifle at age 16 is totally fine?
4
16