Famous aspiring Mexican actress from the movie "Roma", Yalitza Aparicio receives racist backlash from fellow Mexicans. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous
I find it ironic to see many people in Mexico desperately trying to down play Yalitza's success because of her being fully racially American Indian yet Mexico has always been a predominantly Non-White country. I honestly don't know why the Mexican media tries so hard to whitewash their own country, despite the fact that it's painfully obvious that White Mexicans only make up a very small percentage of Mexico's population and aren't the true representatives of Mexico. What's even funnier is how Yalitza is more highly appreciated and praised for her acting performance in the US and many other Predominantly White countries than in her own country.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/reaction-to-actress-success-is-pure-racism/

Famous aspiring Mexican actress from the movie

This is repulsive!
This doesn't surprise me. Mexico has always been a hypocritically racist country with inferiority complex over their predominant racial demographics.
I don't care.
Vote C
Others
Vote D
GirlGuy
0
1