If you had to choose your form of medieval form of Torture, what would you choose?

humanearth
Now I don't want to be tortured, but if I had to choose. I would pick the Brazen Bull. My god that looks so painful, I can't even image the pain of being cooked alive.

How The Brazen Bull Works
How The Brazen Bull Works

The brazen bull, bronze bull, or Sicilian bull, was allegedly a torture and execution device designed in ancient Greece. Sicily used it as a new means of executing criminals. The bull was said to be made entirely out of bronze, hollow, with a door in one side. According to legends the brazen bull was designed in the form and size of an actual bull and had an acoustic apparatus that converted screams into the sound of a bull. The condemned were locked inside the device, and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until the person inside was roasted to death. Some modern scholars question if the brazen bull ever really existed, attributing reports of the invention to early propaganda.

Pick one from the web page or come up with your own.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/medieval-torture-devices

0
2