Mohammed Noor going to jail. Do you agree with the verdict and possible sentence?

RolandCuthbert
Finally. I have been following this case for months, ever since the story broke. I was curious as to what would happen. I knew he would get some time. I just wasn't sure how much.

http://www.startribune.com/mohamed-noor-guilty-murder-manslaughter-fatal-shooting-justine-ruszczyk-damond-minneapolis-police/509224642/

To me, of course, it is just plain outright murder. Maybe not First Degree. But at least Second Degree. He intended to kill. He just had no idea as to what he was shooting at or why. Even if she struck the back of the police car, his response was insane. But the case is closed. He has been convicted of Manslaughter and Third Degree Murder. Most likely he will be in jail from 13 to 20 years. It doesn't seem right. But the family is satisfied that he will be a convicted murderer when he gets out of jail. That is going to be a hard 20 years, being a police officer and all.

Mohammad Noor has been arrested. He turned himself in last month. Do you agree with the charge of murder?

The Murder of Justine Damon: When will we have a productive conversation about police violence?

His eyes look messed up.
His eyes look messed up.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 y
Well, an update. Justine Damon's family has been awarded 20 million dollars.

Wow! That is a lot of money. A taxpayer funded settlement.

www.yahoo.com/.../...ller-slain-cop-173844568.html
2
2