What is the Conspiracy Theory that You Most Believe In?

What is the Conspiracy Theory that You Most Believe In?
  • I reject all conspiracy theories
    Vote A
  • Space aliens hidden or hiding among us
    Vote B
  • Flat Earth truth is hidden
    Vote C
  • We are/have been poisoned by our government (via chemtrails, AIDS, or other methods)
    Vote D
  • The Illuminati
    Vote E
  • International Zionism
    Vote F
  • Other [please tell us]
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Zionists have plan to kill of, or replace, white people. It's obvious and only the blind deny it. Most EU officials are funded by Jews, they're childless shills who only want Europe to be brown like mud.

In America (and worldwide), the banks are controlled by the Jews (Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc). How many presidents have been assassinated after they tried to steer away from the banks?
    "The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me..."
    -Andrew Jackson

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wars! Any kinda of war, the fill peoples mind with false accusations just to get more power. One of the most easiest examples: War on Iraq, called war on terrorism, war on weapons of mass destruction but the real reason was ! OIL, the black gold, there is so much oil in Iraq that people up north had to leave there homes because oil started coming up under their houses. Saddam the idiot instead of making good deals for his own and his country, he claimed it for his own and just sat their like a dump ass teasing the rest of the world that this oil is his own personal property. What did the americans do? They tried to make deals, Saddam played them (the Kuwait war) he teased them by burning the oil, they came up with a plan, the succeeded, they took it almost for free (ALMOST) but the the other image that the world sees is just terror and death. This is no theory but we still call it a conspiracy theory because the world can't handle the truth that people got killed, lives were lost in war for just more power and greed BUT THEY FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM AND EQUALITY... Total BS

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe that many (but not all) conspiracy theories have at least a degree of truth to them. I tend to believe parts of them but never the full picture e. g. 9/11.
    One I do believe in is that George Bush Sr, during his time in the CIA, played a major role in the assassination of JFK and that's one of the reason that the JFK files are never fully released, despite promises that they would have been by now.

2|2
    0|0
  • That 9/11 was an Israeli operation in collusion with high ranking people in the U. S. government.

Also, that, since the 1800s, the Rothschilds have had a very, very long range plan to control the world. Zionism is part of that plan.

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, I guess this is the conspiracy dog breeders went and fuck up dog breeds so they can make more money and help vets make more money. Since a lot of pure breed dogs have more health issues then mix breeds. For example, German shepherds have issues with their hips when they get older. If you look at older pictures of German shepherds you see they look way more healthier I don't agree about messing up species for good just for profit. Remember y'all get a mix breed dog.

3|1
    0|1
    • 7 d ago

Also, I feell all the world issues always comes down to profit. For example, why not ban foods that have addicting sugar in it? why because greedy fucks from these food companies want to make money and they don't care that they are harming everyone in society. Then school system wants to save money so they cut out sewing classes and cooking and now we have a whole generation who doesn't know how to sew and cook because most of the generation's parents don't have time to teach their children. I firmly believe if companies and the ultra-rich stop being greedy fucks for one second our societies across the world can get more problems to solve and more shit done.

• 7 d ago

Plus our idiot leaders in the west are being too stupid and letting China which is a problematic country become too big they might overtake democracy and conquer the world because we decide to give them millions of dollars just to make cheap shit. I firmly believe if we don't stop giving China millions we won't have democracy in the next few years because companies and the world leaders were too stupid now.

• I'm pretty sure that high fashion designers are directed by someone to push certain trends in certain times in order to influence people's minds. For example like military becomes fashionable before war and so on.

1|1
    0|1
  • I mean... the illuminati as in a group of anti-religious satan-worshipers that may or may not be super-secret lizard space aliens? That's bullshit.

A group of obscenely rich people who are in cahoots, and manipulate things behind the scenes to keep themselves and their families in power, to the point where they have more money than governments, and covertly order them around? Yeah. Yeah, that's totally a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • That Big Pharma is in cahoots with the doctors to keep us all sick and give us useless medicines. Big Pharma and doctors don't make money off healthy people.

0|1
    0|1
  • My personal favorites is the false flag attack on September 11 2001, the Kennedy and Lincoln murder connections of the two,

Money ones are good to. Like take a 20 dollar bill from the late 90s and fold it a certain way. What does it show? Tell me what you see when you do.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

The “coincidences” that some people came up with to link the Kennedy and Lincoln assassination... I’ve been attempting a science fiction novel for years explaining why people think there’s a big connection. Though when you break it down, yes, the coincidences (the real ones), are cool, but there are a LOT of differences.

Booth was not born in 1839. He was born in 1838.

Kennedy DID have a personal secretary - Evelyn Lincoln, But Lincoln had no secretary named Kennedy.

Oswald went from a warehouse to a theater. Booth went from a theater to a warehouse... nope, Booth died in a barn days later. Not a warehouse. Oswald was killed at a police station during a transfer.

I do however question about the “Kennedy job” being a government assassination attempt or the number of shooters, at times.

• Marilyn Monroe was killed by the government. Princess Diana was killed by her government.

4|0
    0|1
    • 6 d ago

I think princess Diana was killed by the stupid royal family

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

The government was trying to keep her affair with JFK secret. You don’t think a government wouldn’t know how to influence things or papers to report all those unstable characteristics? It was a way for them to influence the public to believe that, so when she died it was not questioned

• 5 d ago

JFK had A LOT of affairs, he had an open marriage, by that logic wouldn't most of those women be killed

• I can see aliens being real and the government (especially the United States government) knows about it. Space is so vast it's kinda hard not to believe that an alien race with advanced technology hasn't been to Earth.

1|1
    0|1
  • all of them except C. I also believe that...

September 11 was an inside job

America is run by business corporations and not a government

Marijuana is illegal because its bad for the pharmaceutical industry

Marriage is a business

renewable energy does exist (obviously)

chemtrails cause weather manipulation

our waters contain fluoride

both genders are created equal

and the list goes on

1|0
    0|1
    • 5 d ago

"our waters contain fluoride"
      Uh, the governments pretty open about that. They started back in the 1900s and its for dental hygiene and its where the British have bad teeth stereotype comes from, they didn't fluoridate the water and consquently had MUCH worse teeth

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Most nations DO fluoridate the water, it has a noticable affect on dental health

• 4 d ago

@Waffles731 yea too bad your so-called "dental health" is nowhere near as important as your MENTAL HEALTH and if you really think this way my friend then fluoride as done a major number on your mental health already.

• I don’t believe in any. But I also don’t say I do not believe. I guess I just wait for the best information that changes what I believe.

I don’t really want to dig into any conspiracies. It feels like a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • JFK was assassinated by the mafia as retaliation for Bobby Kennedy pursuing a vendetta against organized crime after the mob delivered on their promise to Joe Kennedy to secure the Chicago vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really a conspiracy theory. I believe there are people running the people you THINK are the ones running things. I believe people make money in the markets because they KNOW what is going to happen next, because they cause it to happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is more of a recent sentiment, but I've believed in it since I was a teenager: That here in the United States of America, both major political parties (Republicans, and Democrats) are working for the same organization to purposely divide our country, and have us fighting each other.

Why? I really don't know. But if anyone pays close enough attention, you will see that Republicans, and Democrats are two sides of the same coin, and they both cherry-pick statistics/data/sentiments to divide people by race, class, religion, and socioeconomic class.

Why there are still people who remotely trust both sides, is a mystery to me. I don't even think it's worth voting for a "lesser of the evils" at this point, because I'm not even sure if there is a "lesser" of the evils.

0|2
    0|0
  • That the Democratic Party, in conjunction with the 2016 Hillary Clinton Campaign, deliberately torpedoed Bernie Sanders ability to win the 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination. The evidence is clear.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and voted for Hillary. But the reason why I voted for Hillary it that Trump is an immature egocentric sociopath. Had Trump not been the GOP nominee, I might have voted for the GOP because of my furor over deliberate "cheating" to make Hillary be the nominee. No one should win a nomination or an election due to cheating and voter suppression methods and Hillary should not have been rewarded with a Presidential victory because of it.

0|2
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

"That the Democratic Party, in conjunction with the 2016 Hillary Clinton Campaign, deliberately torpedoed Bernie Sanders ability to win the 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination. The evidence is clear."

I think this is probably true too, but it makes sense, right? Bernie Sanders was never a Democrat, and he tried to run as a Democrat.

If you ask me, I have no sympathy for him.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Ooopsss I posted the title twice and not the title + URL.
      observer.com/.../

Fucking Chromebooks.

• 4 d ago

But that takes me back to my original point: Why run on the Democratic side if you don't agree with Democrats?

He should have been like other candidates, and run as an independent candidate in the General Election.

• The Illumanti reason being that are group of make believe people. In actallity they exist the trick 2 it is knowing why. Which is 2 control the world in ways never thought possible. First proof is the Illumanti is made up of the worrld's richest people. Their goal is 2 make sure things go the way they need 2 . That way they all keep getting richer. The poorer piss poor. A true example is they ceate decease 2 control the population. Another is all those people that go missing and never are found. They are not meant 2 be found. Cause somewhere in a far away lab. They are having experiments done on them. The reason they do all this is for the good of all mankind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless there is concrete evidence, I don't believe a conspiracy theory. Have some been proven to be real? I'm sure that's the car. Otherwise, NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cancer has a cure but won‘t reveal it due to governmental greed.

2|2
    0|0
  • I think all events have an element of deliberate pre planning

0|1
    0|1
  • From THAT list, Illuminati and maybe the government poisoning us.

A few that I sincerely believe are real is that, Osama bin Laden wasn't killed by Seal Team 6. And I also believe the government, not just ours but the other super powers as well, have a cure for AIDS and Cancer, but are deliberately hiding it from the public in order to control the growing population.
    I also believe in that herbal doctor from the 80s who cured 12 people from AIDS using herbal medicines.

I also believe that there was more than one JKF shooter

And it's not really a "Conspiracy", but I believe a bigfoot like creature DOES exist.

And I also believe Earnest Hemingway was killed by the CIA

I used to believe the moon landing was fake, and that Hitler survived, but I no longer really believe though.
    But I still believe it's possible at least ONE of the Alcatraz guys survived.

2|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

All of them, actually makes sense.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Yepp! Im super into all the health stuff and never take anything at face value, even getting diagnosed with autoimmune diseases i dont believe in, there's always some underlying thing going on causing it. And when u find it out and detox it properly you can solve the issue

• 7 d ago

Medicine is a bandaid that causes a domino effect in my opinion. They give you a somthing to help one thing and it brings on something else and keeps going, then you get cancer and go through chemo where doctors get applauded for saving their lives. Like they saved you from what THEY gave you in the first place! Lol I don't know just my thoughts

• I don't know. Something Shane Dawson came up with probably

0|0
    0|0
  • That Patton never died at the end of WWII, he is immortal. He now has a comb-over, spray tan, and everyone knows him as President Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • The theory of my dick. People say whoever sucks it, gets immortality. I haven't seen anyone die till now!🤣

0|0
    0|1
  • Anybody who believes in all this shit

Likely voted for trump

0|0
    0|2
  • Early 2010s and late 2000s was trendy because people thought the world would end at 2012. (Music, iphone apps, games, memes and etc)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1984 by George Orwell. It's a reality for the most parts.

0|1
    0|0
  • can't say I came across one that makes enough sense to believe

0|1
    1|0
  • Animals can feel pain and should not be tortured for our dinner.

0|1
    1|3
    • 7 d ago

Get out of here. It is our birthright to eat lesser beings.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

You don't rape an animal for its meat. Animals serve their purpose, to feed us.

• 7 d ago

Well actually we do rape cows to impregnate them, but that's not the point. The point is it's harming them without good reason.
      We don't need them for food. All it does is destroy our planet and harm our health.

• You forgot " man made global warming" and "Trump/Russia collusion" from this list.

1|0
    0|2
  • Democratic party chooses who nominee will be , not the voters

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

This was true for 2008 when Barack Obama won less votes than Hillary Clinton, but he was still nominated due to the delegate count.

Other than 2008, I can't think of another time this has happened.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

@EnglishArtsteacher Why did Shultz get booed at convention and why did she resign post? Democrats have Superdelegates, that is when the party decides who will be the nominee. It is fixed , only a total liar or idiot would not know it or admit it.

Hillary won Michigan and Florida , those wins lets her beat Obama , the party said they were void because they voted wrong. Total Bull Shit , just like global warming. You are a Democrat and just another liar like them.

• 6 d ago

I'm an independent voter.

• 9/11

2|3
    1|1
  • 9/11

2|1
    1|1
  • Illuminati obviously!

1|2
    0|1
  • Hitler didn't commit suicide

4|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I can believe that, he could have fled to Brazil.

• we live in a simulation

2|0
    0|1
  • gov knows about aliens.

1|1
    0|1
  • Illuminati and Freemasonry.

1|1
    0|1
  • Projet MK-Ultra

0|2
    0|1
  • "jewish" people own america.

0|2
    0|0
  • The government experiments on weather 😅😂

1|1
    0|0
  • All! I like to keep an open mind.

0|1
    1|1
    • 6 d ago

You are very wise.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

Right? What's that all about? Is it bad to keep an open mind? LOL

• 6 d ago

Apparently🤣

• Illuminati.

0|2
    0|1
  • 911 was inside job

1|2
    0|1
  • THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY!!!

0|2
    0|1
    • 7 d ago

This made me laugh 🤣👍

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Yup. Some university had a whole program studying the data for like 10 years. The lead scientist got death threats after Alex Jones referenced his work.

• 7 d ago

Someone clearly doesn't want the world to know about gay frogs 🤣🤣

• That Kurt Cobain's death was a murder

1|0
    0|1
  • All of em but flat earth are true

1|0
    0|1
  • TroyceTv

1|0
    0|0
  • The Illuminati