Should men have a say in abortion? I don’t mean the government this is scenario?

Like say if you had an intimate relationship with someone? And the women wanted an abortion but you wanted the child. I’m excluding rape and incest from this. Women do carry the child but it does still take two to make a baby. What if the guy wants the baby though and want to take care of it whether it’s a boy or girl. I want to see different opinions leggo!
  • Yes men should have a right if it’s their child.
  • No women are the ones who should have authority since they carry the child.

710