What if the guy doesn’t want the child and the woman does? does she have the right to put him on child support?

Let’s go.
Updates:
8 d ago
No I don’t agree with abortion I just wanted to see the answers. Also they guy is pretty much in a tight situation anyway because if he wants the child and she doesn’t she will win. If she want it he he doesn’t he would be on child support.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Legally the guy has to pay child support whether he wanted the child or not. Both parties can go to court and try to have the child support stopped but most courts won't allow it and not many women will refuse child support payments.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Yep not that agree with abortion but the guy is fucked either way 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

That’s true but that’s how it is gotta choose our women carefully

• 2 d ago

Precisely. We have options and ways to control things - not perfect control - and being careful about choosing sexual partners is our main protection.

Most Helpful Girls

• No. If the baby is kept then the father owes nothing in this scenario.

0|1
    0|0
  • She shouldn't but unfortunately that's the reality

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Yep pretty much the guy is fucked if he wants the child and she doesn’t she will win. If he doesn’t want it she will win.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The father has to pay 18 years of child support. Totally unfair. A misandrist judge made a man do that even though the woman tricked him into getting her pregnant and admitted it on TV! WTF? She should be in jail. Women are privileged in the court and anything that has to do with babies.
    Don't have kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she does, of course.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

So guys pretty much have no say whether they want to keep the child when she doesn’t. Also has no say if he doesn’t want it. (Not that I agree with that)

• 8 d ago

Well, what do you mean here exactly? GIve me a scenario.

• 8 d ago

Well say if you and a women had an expected child and she didn’t want it and you did. Then she got an abortion ultimately you have no chance at stopping it. Another scenario if you didn’t want the child and she did and decided to give birth she put you on child support even if you didn’t want it.

• Not sure honestly.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

I went the reverse this time either situation the guy is fucked

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

That’s alright don’t let it affect you from having another kid cause ultimately there was nothing you really could do because.. you know we don’t carry the child. So yeah, also better will come man believe it there is a woman out there for you.

• 7 d ago

Damn right dude

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes