What could it be?

They gave normal saline to a patient who had eaten by mistake then explode


0|0
02

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

02
  • Normal saline doesn't make people explode. My guess is that they were using a flammable anesthetic like ether. An accidental spark from static electricity or a surgical tool could have caused a spark which ignited the anesthetic.

    0|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

      The reason why patients are not supposed to eat before surgery has nothing to do with explosions. They say that so the patient doesn't aspirate (choke on their own vomit) when unconscious.

  • l blame the American government for that

    0|1
    0|1

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes

Loading...