So today Bob Mueller finally spoke, we all got to hear his voice. Among his main points was PLS READ THE REPORT, would you if it was audio podcast?

sjoes006
The last one is my life, traffic in my city sucks. My commute could certainly be worse though, I get to sit on a not yet freeway surrounded by beautiful hills. But it takes me up to an hour to go 8 miles after 5.

Now I know 400 pages is a lot but if you are a fan of Serial or Embedded podcasts, I think you can handle The Mueller Report with side commentary delivered by, I don't know the guys of Pod Save America.

Would you be more ore likely to try and hear the report delivered in a not so dry but engaging method?

Bob Mueller really kind of laid the shake down today with every American should care about this issue [and read the report].

I was like, damn it I have to do it or I’m part of the problem. I can’t be upset that no one cares when I haven’t taken the time to read.

We all feel that we watched the report play out in real time and nothing new to see here kind of thing.

Then there’s the worry that if you aren’t at least an amateur legal scholar maybe the points laid out won’t make a difference. I know he tried hard, as he did in his statement today, to connect dots in ways a layperson could understand.

But I realize even educated people often have very little knowledge of how the government works and when with think of impeachment we all think of Bill and his sexual relations. This certainly undermines the gravity of impeachment proceedings in the public eye.

But dont you at at least want to hear the actual findings of The Mueller Report?

Democracy Dies in Darkness.

I took Obama to task on many an issue regarding foreign relations for the first 2 years he was in office. Drones, NSA hacking Merkel’s phone.

My biggest problem with GW was that he simply didn’t read the intelligent briefings left for him by the outgoing administration. They were large documents and he opted to rely on his cabinet who ultimately led him astray.

Please someone one tell me you are still considering at least trying to read the report. Country first.
Yes
No
Maybe
Vote C
I would at least give it a try traffic sucks
Vote D
GirlGuy
11
1