Is the Betsy Ross flag REALLY a racist symbol?

OlderAndWiser u
The Betsy Ross flag!
The Betsy Ross flag!
Unless you are living in a cave and do not have WiFi, you have heard that Nike intended to release a shoe to prove their patriotism bona fides:
Looks cool, but I am already boycotting Nike, so
Looks cool, but I am already boycotting Nike, so "no sale!"
Then, Colin Kaepernick complained that the Betsy Ross flag was a symbol of our racist past and it had been appropriated as a symbol by "white nationalist" groups. In response, Nike apologized for not considering the feelings of Colin Kaepernick and it pulled the shoes from distribution.

Now, the Anti-Defamation League has publicly stated that the Betsy Ross flag is not in their database of hate symbols and some astute observers have remembered that the Betsy Ross flag flew at President Obama's second inauguration!
The second inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama
The second inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama
So. . . does that mean that Obama is secretly a racist? After all, he is only half-black. Has the NRA or Trump infiltrated the ADL and taken over its agenda?

Or does it mean that the left is just looking for excuses to call others "racist?" Isn't that a divisive and polarizing force? Doesn't it decrease the credibility of whatever they say next?
How can anyone who jumped on this PC bandwagon just walk away and pretend to have any credibility remaining? Doesn't it take an enormous amount of arrogance to walk away without feeling stupid and ashamed?
Yes, Colin Kaepernick is right and Nike was right!
Vote A
Yes, it's important for those on the left to prove that they can complain and get their way
Vote B
Yes, if we didn't give in and Colin Kaepernick held his breath until he turned blue, that would be racist
Vote C
I'm so tired of hearing about this nonsense!
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion