Do you think this VW Microbus is pretty or hideous?

DeeDeeDeVour
Volkswagen & Autodesk turned a vintage Microbus into a tech design showcase.
Volkswagen & Autodesk teamed up to celebrate the 20th anniversary of one of the automaker’s biggest R&D facilities with an iconic vintage VW Microbus that looks retro on the outside but packs a ton of tech on the inside, including an electric powertrain and significant weight savings afforded through use of "generative design."
This wheel design looks like something that even my grandma's grandma would decorate their porch with.
What to do you think about this side view mirror assembly? Doesn't it look creepy?
They said this Microbus packs a ton of tech on the inside. Where are they? Maybe, I just can't see past this hideous steering wheel.
Doesn't this seat base somehow remind you of scary Freddy Krueger? To me, it does.
Maybe, he's who the designers got the inspiration to build this vehicle. Or, did he place this order?
It's pretty.
It's hideous!
GirlGuy
26
5