The Kennedy Curse has claimed another victim, this time its RFK's Granddaughter, thoughts?

Waffles731

My Grandfather is still upset about the assassination of RFK, to be Kennedy would have been president and because of Sirhan Sirhan, we got a Racist, Corrupt, and all around awful human being instead of a Civil Rights Hardliner, honorable, and all around good man as president.

I'm disabling Anonymous opinions here because as a New Englander there are several things that we don't let outsiders day bad things about.
1. Boston sports teams ESPECIALLY the Red Sox as we are still the place where Baseball is WAY WAY more popular than Football.
2. Irish-Americans.
3. Johnny Appleseed, (my Grandfather does Geneology and this guy is literally my Great to the something great uncle.)
4. Italian Americans.
5. The Dropkick Murphy's, hell its to the point where if more Yankee's were aware of an Incident I would wager Scott Walker would be Shot dead his 1st visit to New England.
6. The Working Class, New England has A LOT of Working Class Pride.
7. Tom Brady, Deflategate my ass.
8. And most importantly CERTAIN members of the Kennedy family. The Father, oh yeah he deserved to be shot.
But JFK and RFK are both off limits to anyone but a fellow Yankee and then its acknowledged that despite their flaws they were good men who did a lot of good
2
2