Guys, overall, do you feel more positive, or more negative, towards women?

Tango by Daniele Errico 2019, Latin Ballroom Dance
Alright. This could get ugly. But I'm walking into the fire knowingly. I'm asking this question now, and then never again. I'm going to ask this question to each of the sexes, with responses limited to each same sex only. What comes up could be a s***show, but let's have it. Is it really as bad as some of you say?

I know you have issues. I know you're mad about some things. But overall, do you just want to not have anything to do with them? Is it over? Or do you want to try and fix this, and you want relationships with women/girls (sexual, romantic, friendship, family, co-workers/associates... any type of relationship)?
Positive
Negative
GirlGuy
9 mo
Keep checking in with the other sex poll results. You may find this comparison interesting.
If there are any disconnects or misconceptions here, I intend to illuminate them.

Girls, overall, do you feel more positive, or more negative, towards guys? ↗
9 mo
You guys should read my other poll too. Very informative and interesting. The answers are more complex and nuanced than you might have thought.
Try not to take a "no" from a girl as all negative. Look at the myriad of reasons and thinking here:

Girls, Single ladies: why are you not in a relationship? ↗
95