Prince Andrew, 2nd son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, accused of sexual abuse. Thoughts?

ciitruskiwi u
"Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of several women who accused the late disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein of sex crimes, has revealed new details of her alleged sexual abuse by Britain's Prince Andrew.

Giuffre tells NBC's Dateline she was forced to perform sex acts with Andrew when she was 17-years-old, after the British royal gave her vodka in a London nightclub.

Giuffre said the incident took place at the house of Ghislaine Maxwell, a British woman who has been accused of assisting Epstein."

What are your thoughts? Personally, I can't believe she's trying to go after the Royal family. I'm not saying she's lying, she could be telling the truth for all I know but to me this is the equivalent of trying to sue any government. It doesn't end well and you don't win.
5
2