6 year old arrested after having a temper tantrum. Opinions?

6 year old girl arrested for throwing a tantrum at school. She was fingerprinted, had mugshots taken, and a court date assigned.

A school resource officer has been suspended while police investigate why he arrested two children younger than 10.

One of the children's grandmothers says her 6-year-old granddaughter was arrested after she had a temper tantrum.

"I asked them for her, and they told me she was currently in the process of being fingerprinted. And I think when they said fingerprinted is when it hit home to me. And I'm like, 'Fingerprinted?' And they said, Yes,' and they escorted me into an office and on the desk in that office were two mugshot pictures of my 6-year-old granddaughter"

Orlando police say they stopped the Juvenile Assessment Center from fully processing the 6-year-old once they found out the school resource officer did not get his supervisor's approval before arresting her.
I have an opinion
I don't have an opinion
Didn't read
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
11