Just read a story about 3 year old girl's body found in a dumpster after being abducted & it made cry. Why are there so many evil people in the world?

The_White_Queen
Headline read
"Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's body is found in a dumpster after the three-year-old was abducted from an Alabama park 10 days ago and police charge a man, 39, and his girlfriend, 29, with her murder"
... and I just felt the sadness and emotion selling up inside. Tears for a child I never knew in a far away country. I hope justice will be done for this heinous mosterous crime.
Just read a story about 3 year old girls body found in a dumpster after being abducted & it made cry. Why are there so many evil people in the world?
Poor innocent child, I will light a candle andpray for her family to have the strength to get through this. I know little cupcake is with God.

Lord God,
ever caring and gentle
we commit to your love this little one,
quickened to life for so short a time.
Enfold her in eternal life.
We pray for her parents
who are saddened by the loss of their child.
Give them courage
and help them in their pain and grief.
May they all meet one day
in the joy and peace of your kingdom.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen
73
29