Supernatural Star Jared Padalecki, 37, was arrested for public intoxication/assault. Do you find this type of behavior pathetic after your 20's?

Anonymous
Supernatural Star Jared Padalecki, 37, was arrested for public intoxication/assault. Do you find this type of behavior pathetic after your 20s?
The 37 year old Supernatural Star Jared Padalecki allegedly struck a bartender in the face from inside bar Sterotype whilst intoxicated in his hometown of Austin and a friend tried calming him down outside, but got put into a headlock after a standoff which there is video of. He also got into it with the general manager of the place, and allegedly struck him in the face as well. Eventually, Jared was restrained by police but not before pulling out what appeared to be a wad of cash, and allegedly flashing it to the officer.Do you think this behavior is incredibly pathetic past your 20's?
I find it pathetic at any age
I find it pathetic after your 20's
I don't think it's pathetic, but an indication of someone who needs help with their alcoholism
Vote C
Meh, everyone has a bad night or two, some worse than others
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
0