British G@Gers: Johnson Now Says Brexit Will Not Be Done Until The End Of Next Year. Thoughts?

SpiderManFan2002
I'm laughing my head off at those who voted the Tories to "GeT bReXiT dOnE" on the 31st January 2020. You actually believed that would happen?

Your man BoJo said he'd rather "DiE iN a DiTcH" than postpone Brexit from the date October 31st... And here we are😂😂😂

Now Brexit has been postponed to December 2020😂😂What happened to getting Brexit done by January 31st 2020?

I just can't get over you people believed BORIS JOHNSON of all people... And they call the young naive smh😂😂😂
Not even 2020 but Im already using this😂😂
Not even 2020 but I'm already using this😂😂
11
1