Will there be a World War III and a draft?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/draft-young-people-worry-military-151901397.html
Will There Be a Draft? Young People Worry After Military Strike

For decades, American men over the age of 18 have gone through the ritual of registering with the government in case of a military draft. In recent years, this action has felt more like going through the motions, simply checking a box.

But Friday, after a U. S. drone strike in Iraq killed Iran’s top security and intelligence commander, prompting concerns about the possibility of a new war in the Middle East, that oft-forgotten paperwork became a reason for spiking anxiety among many Americans.

“World War III” started trending on social media. Young men suddenly recalled registering after their 18th birthdays, many having done so while applying for college financial aid. One Twitter user posted that he had blocked the account of the U. S. Army, with the (faulty) reasoning that: “They can’t draft you if they can’t see you.”
Yes. Sign me up. I will live for and die for this country
No I will not fight fake war which was made as a deterent to his impeachement
Something happeneing here. what it is ain't exactly clear...
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
43