What do you think about people who talk about animals enslaved & exploited by humans?

Anonymous
People who talk about animals enslaved & exploited by humans.

I am just wondering. I've had a few run-ins with such people on social media - such as those who (even said, sheep would cease to exist) advocated the extinction of sheep to "save" them from greedy, ignorant meat-eaters.

Or people who are against owning "slave" horses as another example - again had a run in with someone who advocated the extinction of horses.
Funny thing is, I've found among these anti-horse-owners is they'll rarely say a word or do anything to raise awareness of how feral horses (mustangs, brumbies, etc.) are treated (poisoned, shot, watering holes purposedly blocked, government cullings - in America they're sold/ in Australia they can be shot dead, etc.) so how can they actually care about animals?

I ask as I've found these people are only good at spouting recycled lines. They don't have any good arguments or offer alternatives - as said above the answers I got were the "slave" animals would cease to exist.
They're Just Plain old Nuts - without animals where would we be today
Vote A
They're just Ignorant - animals ancestors profited (food, shelter, etc.) & they still do
Vote B
They've a point (animal abuse & exploitation exists) but this sort of mentality has just gone too, too far
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
What do you think about people who talk about animals enslaved & exploited by humans?
Add Opinion