Since The United States Is Tightening Laws On Women's Reproduction, Is It Time To Start Implementing Laws On Male Reproduction too?

Anonymous
Credits: BBC
Credits: BBC
Credits: BBC
Credits: BBC
This is part two to my previous question covering abortions. This question was inspired by a bill introduced by an Alabama lawmaker which will "require a man to undergo a vasectomy within one month of his 50th birthday or the birth of his third biological child, whichever comes first". I found this topic very interesting because it never dawned on me that there are no laws covering men's reproduction only female's reproduction.
✋Disclaimers🛑
*This is a sensitive topic for both men and women. Be mindful and professional when arguing your points. Spread love and not hate. Any negativity, harassment, or bullying will NOT be tolerated and will result in being blocked from future posts.
Leave your feedback below👇👇👇
35
10