What do you think of those women that today are filling their social media with messages about women in honor of Womens Day?

kitty71
I had seen many women that I know filling and filling their social media accoutns with messages in honor of this day. SOme messages are against men , as they say violence against women are just becaus we are WOMEN and nothing else. Other women are posting more neutral messages regarding issues of how women had struggled to become professional, mothers, women, as in the past women were not worth anything and now women could be like men in the professional field. Other messages read taht we are strong, powerful and we will not be intimated by any man who will treat us bad.

. I am a woman sure but I ain't posting and posting hundreds of messages for this day. I dont follow the crowd.

Do you think some are going overboard, filling their social media accounts with messages on how women struggles these days in a men world or how we need to be respected by everyone, espcially men, or how we deal bieng a woman, mother, professional where in many places, women are still look down upon men. How these days in this century women are still murdered by men, because I had heard this yesterday where I live (not my words) "Women are being murdered for the only reason of being a WOMAN"

So when a woman is murdered many people say it is about the gender and nothing else. What do you think about that?

Let me add also about what I heard in another online site about this as well. I watched this video from a lady: "There are more murderers committed to men than to women, but the difference is when people talk about the reasons a person has to murder a woman is very different than the cause to murder a man. In most cases MEN are being murdered by other MEN (rarely by women) While WOMEN in most cases are being murdered by MEN. The reasons to murder a MAN by another MEN are related to Organized Crime, Robberies, Power competition, Money, fights (any of these reasons a woman rarely gets involved with).
2 mo
While WOMEN are being murder by MEN for rapes, domestic violence, sexual abuse, a man having control over them, jealousy, rage, couples discussion, family violence, GENDER issues. So women are prone to being candidates for being murdered is just an issue of just being a WOMAN. So that means a chauvinistic violence against WOMEN. So we have to learn the difference from one thing to the other one" Unquoted.

How can this violence against WOMEN be stopped?
2 mo
I keep seeing posts of women on social media posting anything related to Womens day and our struggle for equality, e tc and nto being victims of violence from men to women. I am a woman sure but I dont like these women posting and posting stuff about women, as if one post wil make a huge difference as each year is the samne SHIT from this women. And these women are not feminists as I know the ladies who post this and they are not feministis but i dont know the reason from these women to do this
10
1