A Question For Trumpers: Do You Believe People Should Pay For Their Own Healthcare?

SpiderManFan2002
With the coronavirus, do you still think people should pay for their own healthcare?

I mean this virus doesn't discriminate. It will get anyone, the rich, the not rich but well off, the people in the middle, the poor- whatever your financial position the coronavirus doesn't care.

And the rich will definitely be able to get treated. The well off will most likely be able to afford the healthcare. The people in the middle may or may not be able to afford it. And the poor definitely won't be able to afford it.

So my question to you, is do you believe that people should pay for their own healthcare? I'm thankful I'm in Britain right now, and we have the NHS- because chances are if I or one of my family members or friends or someone I know happen to get the coronavirus, our treatment will be on the NHS. So we can 100% afford treatment.

However, if we were in America, we'd be screwed.

So do you believe in a free healthcare system, where a loan won't potentially get taken out on your house if you can't afford the treatment? Or do you still believe in an insurance based healthcare system?

And don't just think about yourself when answering this question. Think about those in a financially poorer situation than you. Because whatever our financial background, a life is a life and all lives should be saved. Not just ones that can afford to pay.
I am a Trump supporter and I now believe in a free healthcare system like the NHS
I am a Trump supporter and I still believe people should pay for their own healthcare, it doesn't matter if they can't afford it that's their problem.
I am NOT a Trump supporter and I now believe in a free healthcare system like the NHS
Vote C
I am NOT a Trump supporter and I still believe people should pay for their own healthcare, it doesn't matter if they can't afford it that's their problem.
Vote D
GirlGuy
38
7