Is there anything the media is not saying that you think they should be saying, that could help ease this virus panic?

loveisbeautiful
For me I think it would help if they told you where the most cases are town wise and where this virus is most likely to be the most concentrated in. Like, I've always assumed most cases were in big cities and that would make sense since that's pretty much where all the sporting events, concerts, colleges, big businesses, airports, etc are and where the most people gathering together would be. I think if they explain it's more concentrated in bigger areas with a large amount of people, where the possibility to spread it rises, I think that would help a bit with the panic and over buying.

Because, as of right now everyone everywhere is freaking out and with people acting as they are some towns are just so small they may not be able to replenish there stock as fast as a bigger place. So, I think it would be helpful if they told people "yes, always be vigilant and have good hygiene but if you live in a small town or on a farm, your risk is way lower then those in bigger more overly populated cities and cities immediately surrounding it." I personally, think that would help ease the panic of people.

What do you think would help ease the panic?
31
13