My school is doing a deep clean for obvious reasons. Do you think they'd go as far as to throw away art pieces in the art room?

Anonymous
My school shutdown and is going to clean out the school before completely closing it. Do you think they'd go as far as to throw away art pieces? One of my favorite and best art pieces I've done is at school with some other students' art because they were going to be sent to some kinda superintendent. I wasn't able to bring it home, but I already have pictures and measurements of it for the AP art exam, so I guess I don't exactly need it for the time being, but it's still one of my favorite pieces I've done.

It doesn't feel like my school cares too much for the art department. And I guess they wouldn't throw anything away because there are tons of student artwork in the room on the walls, on counters, even on top of cabinets by the cieling, and piled up in the closets with materials and supplies. I think I'm just being paranoid, but I still feel worried about it since everyone seems to be taking extra measures
2
0