Wtf do I do now 😭?

Sweetnessxoxo
My college is fucking closing due to the Corona Virus and i can’t go until August 😭😭 and i finally met a guy that i really like ( but we’re not dating) that goes to my college and meeting at college is the only way that i can meet him because my parents don’t let me hang out with people until they meet them and meeting my parents is a pretty big step. He said a few weeks ago that he was willing to meet my parents and was looking forward to potentially dating me and stuff but i don’t know if i should ask him to come or wait for him to ask to meet my parents? I really like him :( and apparently we both miss each other
8 mo
Me and him text all day sometimes we stay up until 3 am just texting but i want to see him in person and give him a hug 💔
8 mo
Well i told him about meeting my parents and then he told me that he was ready to meet them at any time ❤️ but later he said that we should wait for the virus to calm down first
Wtf do I do now 😭?
23
10