Schools and colleges have now been closed in the UK: some questions?

SpiderManFan2002
Finally, the UK government used a little bit of common sense and all schools, colleges, sixth forms, nurseries and private schools will be closed from Friday until further notice, in other words, we don't really know when we're going back. Oh and something good, free school meal kids, get national vouchers so they won't go hungry.

And anyway my college already decided to shut, before the government announced they were going to be closed.

We're supposed to be carrying on lessons online via video calling, groupchats and emails, I downloaded the app college sent to my email, but only one of my teachers is on there, and he's not even my actual teacher he's a substitue and one other student- so either not everyone's gotten the emails or people are still tryna figure out how to use the app lol.

I don't think video calling will work very well, I think all the teachers will resort to groupchats and emails- but who knows? If I have to vid call, I'll do it.

May and June exams have been cancelled which sucks so I don't know how those kids are gonna get their qualifications or how me and people in my year at college are gonna do their mocks to progress to the final year.

Now questions for you!
A) Has your school/college/whatever been closed?
B) How are you still studying?
C) Have your exams been affected?
D) Do you like the idea of online classes?

Okay I'm done :P
4
5