isn't it shady how china is all of asudden recovering after successfully infecting the world?

Anonymous
Im not a nationalist. The corona virus has hit us here in africa. Im well off but in SA theyre many poor people. People who can barely afford to buy bread. People who have Aids due to uneducation. We are going into lock down. Businesses are losing money. The number of people getting infected her is growing substantially. China claimed to have the virus contained. Those fuckers will eat anything. I saw a video of a man boiling a dog alive. Theyre sick fucks. I dont hate a single race of people but the Chinese disgust me. I dont even know if other Asians associate with them on that level. I just find it suspicious how after successfully spreading the virus to the rest of the world. Their country begins to recover. Does noone else see the correlation. Does noone else find this entire situation suspicious. I really dislike trump but for once i agree with him. This is the Chinese virus. And theyve used it to kill us. China has one of the largest virology labs. Thats all im saying. Thoughts?
by the way. Im mixed. Im not by any chance a racist. But i have never, and will never like the chinese.
6
2