Do you keep yourself updated everyday, every minute of what is going on with this COVID-19 or you stop listening to news so you won't feel depressed?

I mean because the mroe you hear every day different theories the more you get depressed, fearful and anxious so you better keep yourself occupied doing other stuff and not knowing anyting of the virus for a while.

I mean people are really getting paranoid I think it is normal because everyday you dont listen to positive news so people be positive and start to loose being paranoid or being in panic. Everyday news are negative and terrible all over the globe. For example everyday cases increase instead of diminish, deaths are increasing (the ones who were already infected and in serious condition and never really recovered). So farI haven't heard any cases of people starting to recover and news do not broadcast that, so people start to get depressed, sad, anxious, paranoid, because for real, people believe this virus can't be stopped and it this situation will be liek this for months before finding a real cure or treatment that at least subside the the patient condition (even if is not really lethal per se as doctor says).

I mean the fact people have to stay locked down for noone knows for how long is another cause for being paranoid and have fear and people believe this is really the End of human kind and everyone will really die even healthy people and kids, cause so far no cure and it can be possibel to be locked down for months and months and months, more depression for people. I mean life as it goes, is over for many people (no birthdays celebrations even inside a relative house and even if they re healthy overall ), including healthy senior citizens they will get more depressed if they dotn go out and see the sky or go to take a walk, even healthy senior citizens can get sick by staying at home,.

If you ask me So far Im a healthy 48yrd old lady no kids im not married but this is the very..
2 mo
first time ever ever in my life that I really feel the fear of this unknown virus. I never felt this with the H1N1, Influenza or SARS. I do feel this wotn go away and I be locked down in my house for months and months or the virus will catch me or my senior mom and I had always been a calm tranquil lady, but this virus had taken this tranquility away from me and I fear most for my mom who is 84 years old but thank God she is stil healthy for her age and sof ar with all this virus she had been
2 mo
at home watching TV, doing crossword puzzes from the newspaper, but also listening to the news, netiehr my brother or me or her had been gone out these past week anyway..

How to deal with all this stuff in a positive way? What do you think?
11
8