Do you guys agree with Trump when he called the Coronavirus the “China Virus”?

For some who don’t know recently Trump called the COVIDC-19 the “Chinese Virus” and a bunch of people have token offense to it
2 mo
Myself personally I agree with Trump, I mean I have lost the ability to leave my house, all the stores have been closing down, etc. All because China wants to eat bats. Regardless if they did eat bats or not. They somehow brought it in Australia where I’m originally from.
2 mo
To the ignorant bitch who said I wasn’t Australian because I apparently don’t live in Australia anymore, actually me and my husband are moving back to Australia when all of the virus shit is over with and after my baby is born next week. His family and my family STILL live in Aussie. Also regardless if people like it or not, it is the China virus. It originally came from China so therefore it’s a China virus. Not one significant fuck can tell me that they would eat raw bats.
86
28