Why Are People Complaining About 2 Weeks of Quarantine?

fashionguy17
I keep seeing a lot of social media posts from people saying that they are bored, have nothing to do and are just complaining about being locked down for 14 days. It's only been a few days. LOL. What's even funnier is that celebrities are complaining as well, AND they have MANSIONS with hot tubs, pools, saunas, basketball courts, game rooms, etc... etc...

Is our society really this weak?

I don't understand why people are freaking out about being bored. There's tons of things to do. You can start a business, read books, go for a walk, go for a drive, TALK to your family members, play video games, face time your friends, FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND SELF-IMPROVEMENT! There's so much to do.

And before anyone posts talking about jobs and being laid off, I'm not talking about that. I am talking about people saying they are bored and how they can't 2 weeks to themselves.
2
2