Why are you staying at home (or, if you're unable to stay home, why would you like to stay home)?

mistixs
Please read all options before voting. If there's more than one reason, choose the primary reason.
Why are you staying at home (or, if youre unable to stay home, why would you like to stay home)?
I'm not in a place that has been affected by COVID19, so this question is irrelevant to me
I don't want to stay home as a result of COVID19, so either I'm not, or I'm only doing it because I'm forced to.
I'm staying home (or I wish I could stay home) because I'm afraid of getting it because I'm part of an at-risk population.
Vote C
I'm staying home (or I wish I could stay home) because I'm afraid of getting it, even though I'm not part of an at-risk population
Vote D
I'm staying home (or I wish I could stay home) because I don't want to get it and spread it to my at-risk loved ones
Vote E
I'm staying home (or I wish I could stay home) because I don't want to get strangers sick
Vote F
I'm staying home (or I wish I could stay home) for another reason
Vote G
GirlGuy
20
5