Why did the Democrats not pass the emergency aid package for the American people?

Pipeliner87
I swear, Democrats truly are some mentally ill people running their show even those who are hard core democrats. I can't even start to wonder. The president is trying to pass a bill to help the American people, yet the Democrats want to throw more crap that have NOTHING TO DO WITH HELPING THE American PEOPLE who are hit by this Coronavirus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=206&v=9v56tKHKlvE&feature=emb_logo

Just blows my mind, like wow these Democrats and their voter base are really screwed up! How could you vote for a Democrat. They hate Trump so bad they are willing to THROW the American people under the bus to die just to get their stupid ideas passed.
Maybe some Democrat voters can explain to me their logic and make me think that maybe trump is bad for trying to help the American people?
16
65