Is this the best way to cope with his current crisis and be less depressed and anxious?

Anonymous
I mean each individual is dealing with this crisis in a different way but I dont know if what these individuals are doing really is helping other people to cope with the situation of beign locked down, bored and can't do anything about it

I had seeing this trend on social media from different accquaintances. I dont know if in your countries is happening the same.

There are some people who on social media every day of the week, they are doing a countdown of the days they are in lock down every day they post like "Day 1, (explanation of what they are doing that day) and so forth with the other following days and they register that on social media every single day. Some even post that and add a video or a photo of what they are doing and some of the photos are just selfies with a sad face.

I dont know if that help mentally and sanely to read or see that from this people as that is the way they are coping with the situation or even by doing that they are not even helping themselves to thing k about it everyday and not think about otehr nicer things and not the virus everyday as doing that they will bcome more anxious and depressed and may go bananas
. I mean the constant reminder of this crisis and noone will ever know when it will stop or at least start decreasing.
1
0