Do you think this is the way to ease your anxiety and fear during this health crisis?

Everyday all over the world people post photos of anything Corona Virus related: memes, even in your texting mobile app, religious messages, inspirational messages, government news, even messages to get the message across to those who are not paying attentiong and follow the governmetn guidelines and these particular messages are graphic photos of people dying or photos of sick people so maybe seeing photos this hard will make people understand the seriousness of the situation, and finally pay attention. But these social media messages and photos is an everyday thinbg 24 hrs a day. Some even post messages that if people do not pay attentiuon we are all going to die, maybe this wya those people will finally listen and are responsible and pay attention.

I mean seeing taht much information or so much exposure will taht make you feel better or worse? Or you are the ones who do not even try to listen that much of virus information so much in a day and you get distracted by doing somethign else in the lock down but not being bombarded by news of it everywhere or what is suffices to you are the official news given by your countries authorities and taht is enough for you and nothing else.

My sister who is married everyday texts me reminding me the precautions I have to take care of and also wiwth my mom who live with me and my brotehr as she is elder. But my sister sometimes makes me tired of repeating to me every single day the same thing over and over again, somethign I already know. She is super super concerned of our mom well being. I mean im at home with my brotehr and we are with her, we are not neglecting her at all. My sister as this is a serious thing, she had started to panick and inflict me panic each time she texts me and repeat me again the measures I should take not to be infected. SHe even does not want me or my brother to go out to buy groceries, as we could get the virus anywhere even on
2 mo
the floor at the market. SO if we do ot go out for groceries how are we going to eat and buy ood? I know there are delivery groceries services but the food and the goods we usually buy at theh market, these delivery services they dont have the brand the gorceries could be amore expensive, and also for the high demand these delivery services could take 5 days to deliver the food at home. So we will have to wait 5 days for our goods to arrive home as if we go straight to the market, we see in
2 mo
in person what are we going to buy and we pay immediately and get the things at home immediately and we dont have to wait 5 days to get our groceries home. if we buy them online. My sister wabnts us to buy our groceries like taht even if it takes 5 days to arrive at home, but she does not want us to go out for anything, for concern of our mom.
3
0