Are you high risk for catching the Corona virus? Are you as scared as I am?

Jackpot777s
Back in December I was in the hospital they did a D-dimer test on me I didn't have a clot but it came back high due to inflammation. Now I read that if you have inflammation it puts you at high risk for Covid-19. I am scared and I take every precaution and wash my hands and use hand sanitizer which is running out more and more every time I use it so that is bringing me anxiety as well. The only good thing is I am on a drug called Losartan which happens to be in a clinical trial and they believe it can possibly block the virus from entering your system. I am also on 4 times the dose they are testing to treat Corona virus so I have a little peace of mind at least. I am trying to think positive but this whole thing is scary. Also this is a time when people need to come together and put political BS away because we are going through something we have never gone through before and this is no time for hate.
26
39