What are the things that you are doing being lock down that you will never do being outside?

kitty71
I mean since now not other person can see you besides your own family who is at the house as well, any custom, hobbie or anything you can think of that only beign inside the house you can do and taking advantage of this lock down for who knows who how long and also because it can be something that it won't be repeated again once this crisis pass.

I know this may sound odd or yikes but Im letting my legs hair grow just to check how long I can tolerate have hairy legs. Besides, I can't go outside, Im not going to the beach or to a party and noone else can see me just my mom and brother anyway inside my house.,
25
4