Do you have a hard time breathing behind your mask?

I don't know how doctors and dentists do it on the regular (before #coronacrisis 🙈). I put my mask on for the first time this weekend. I nearly died. I was so claustrophobic and i started hyperventilating and fogged up my glasses. Then i realized half the people and employees at the grocery store didn't bother to put there's on so i took mine off but kept my gloves on. Its just so dumb how most people wearing the mask at the store and on the plane (when i was on it in March), they keep taking the mask off to talk. Like wtf is the point of wearing it then #MaskOnMaskOff #FeelFreeToList
Yes
No
I dont wear one
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
And to make things worse, i loaded up on Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze at the store before they went out of stock. Theyre so rare to find unless you go to Taco Bell lol. I get home and find out this shit says Mountain Dew ZERO! I’m pissed 🤣 nasty ass no sugar baja blast freeze. Tf is shit 😭💀
83
21