Is it wrong to not let family/friends in during quarantine?

DizzyDesii
I haven't been one of the people panicking. I just started wearing a mask when i went shopping although I do wear my gloves. However, why tf everybody tryna chill in person rn? My old ass uncle came over the other day and my mom let him in. That slick pissed me off. My cousin got mad that i wouldn't let him come over today to meet his new bootycall. My oldass aunt who we haven't talked to in years suddenly needs a ride to the grocery store. I told my mom to wait til im out the car. Like why everyone trying to come around when they haven't in years. Like fall tf back. y'all makin me paranoid and i dont want your germs. Is any of y'all tryna hang out or being approached to do so at a time like this? #FeelFreeToList #CoronaCooties #CoronaCrisis
Yea im still down to hang out with people
Is it wrong to not let fam/friends in during quarantine?
I’m practicing social distancing
GirlGuy
1 mo
My fams driving me fuckin nuts. They just invited people over and everyones hugging and im dodging and my paranoia is through the roof 🤣🤦‍♀️
72
24